Skip to content
- Hero sensor – The reborn MX518 features our exclusive hero 16K sensor, it's the most accurate gaming sensor ever, with a capture rate of up to 17, 000 frames per second, achieving 400+ IPS across the entire 100 - 16, 000 DPI range with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration
- 32-Bit arm Processor – With on-board memory and 1 ms report rate, it feels like the original MX518 while performing to today's advanced standards
- On-board memory – Save up to five profiles to the on-board memory, using Logitech gaming Software (lgs) or Logitech G Hub, and take them with you, your saved settings will work on any PC without additional software or any login required
- On-the-fly DPI – cycle up and down through as many as five DPI settings, you can customise them with lgs or G hub, or use the default settings (400, 800, 1600, 3200 and 6400) Out of the box
- 8 programmable buttons – use lgs or G hub to program your favourite commands and macros to each of the eight buttons, put your power moves at your fingertips
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.